When it comes to amazing careers in the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) industry, Doctor Lui Clinic. We understand everyone has a special talent and we strive to help our people make the most of their abilities in the pursuit of their career goals. After all, polite, good service and high skill are what make us a leader in the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) industry.
It’s the people that make the difference.
At Doctor Lui Clinic it is the people that make the difference; it is the people and the service that make a TCM stand out from the crowd. We are focused on building loyalty and value with our customers through a unique blend of great service and recognition and excellent products.
Join us for an exciting career with a difference!
If you want to work in a Chinese medicial clinic and you are enthusiastic and prepared to work hard, then we will make sure you get all the training, development and support you need to build an exciting, lasting and rewarding career.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor - Full Time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Traditional chinese medicine: 5 years
Doctor Lui Clinic is looking for one potential Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor to join us, offering a minimum basic salary starting from £32,500 to £37,500 pounds per annum.
Job duties: (Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor include the followings)
- Provides consultation, diagnoses and treats pain, symptoms, and conditions by prescribing Traditional Chinese Medicine and herbal medicines with acupuncture treatments to patients as required;
- Gives full instruction on how to take the herbs and medicines and alter the herbal formula as required based on patients’ reaction towards the medicines and conditions; Make sure all the ingredients are in full compliance with the EU regulations;
- Liaises with the patients’ GP doctors to ensure proper precautions and cares are to be taken while treating patients using Traditional Chinese Medicine approach in conjunction with western treatments; Performs allergy test as required;
- Adopts a holistic approach in assessing the overall health of the patients to restore the yin and yang balance of body and treats patients by acupuncture at specific pressure points to relieve the condition of the disorder;
- Manipulates and performs the therapeutic massage/acupressure to discover the cause of pain, and to relieve the pain and restore function and mobility to correct irregularities body posture.
Skills and Qualification Required:
- Degree in traditional Chinese medicine is essential.
- Good Experience in the Traditional Chinese medicine. Previous related experiences in the same role would be an advantage.